The JUUL Serial Number is eight characters (letters and numbers) engraved on the back of your device, below the JUUL logo. JUUL serial numbers will always use the number 0 (zero) and 1 (one) not the letter O (as in Oscar) or I (as in India).
Articles in this section
- What is JUUL?
- What makes JUUL unique?
- Do I have to clean my JUUL device?
- What's the best way to store my JUUL device?
- Can I take my JUUL device on an airplane?
- How long does a charge last?
- Can I overcharge the battery?
- How many puffs can I get on a full charge?
- How do I dispose of a JUUL device?
- Where do I find my JUUL Serial Number?