3D Secure was created to further secure internet transactions. This process helps ensure that only you are using your information when shopping. Each credit card has their own version. For example, Visa's is "Verified by Visa" and MasterCard's is "MasterCard SecureCode."
Articles in this section
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Whats the status of my order?
- Why was my card charged if I didn't receive an order confirmation?
- What is 3D Secure for credit card payment?
- What happens during a 3D secured credit card payment?
- What if I do not have 3D Secure?
- My card has been charged multiple times. What do I do?
- Can I return my product for a refund? How?
- Can I cancel or amend an existing order?